The Innovative Smart Switch provides the following features:-
- Electrical Fault Analysis – The device can analyze real-time analysis of all electrical faults of both main and branch lines: short circuit, earth leakage, overload, over/under voltage, overheated, arc fault, etc on 24/7 real-time basis.
- Full Protection – This system provides all protections: overload, short circuit, earth leakage, surge, over/under voltage, arcing fault, phase loss, unbalance, high temperature unlike the present MCB which trips only when there is a short circuit fault, which is too late in protecting the equipment’s & damages arising from fire & shocks.
- Temperature Sensor – The smart breakers have temperature sensors as well which measures the temperature of the switch, wire and trips the MCB in case of overheating of the circuit & preventing fire. Once the smart breakers trips due to over-voltage, earth leakage current, over-temperature etc., it automatically switches ON after a set time. Thus, minimizing the interruption of electricity.
The Switches can be controlled by application software anytime and from anywhere, to make life easier and safer. Application for end-user will perform the following functions:-
- Power Consumption – Power consumption curve of main lines and each sub-lines may be showed in App monthly and hourly. The Energy consumed by each circuit controlled by smart switch is measured & can be known to the customer on their mobile through a specially developed application through communication modem.
- Event Alarm and Push – All the events recorded and fault alarm will be pushed through App.
- Auto-test of Residual Current – Auto-test of earth leakage current on fixed date each month in the App instead of manual test monthly.
- Timer – Users are able to remotely set the power demand they want to target with a weekly, daily or hourly resolution
- Remote Control – MCB and RCBO may be operated individually or be switched on/off all together through App remotely and for safety, it cannot be switched on through Application after switching off manually.
- Real-time Monitoring – The system monitors electrical circuit parameters: voltage, current, power, temperature, Residual Current and KWH. All these parameters can be displayed in the Application.
- Power and Current Setting – Smart switches have current measuring CTs and switching operation is motorized enabling to measure the energy consumed by the circuit and remote on & off operations of MCB. The smart breakers operates on earth leakage sensing and trips at set value of electrical current or voltage. The power and current may be set through Application.